Hallmark 2023 Ornament - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas - Used

$15.29

This item has free shipping

Hallmark 2023 Ornament - I Want A Hippopotamus For ChristmasNote: This ornament is New and in perfect condition, but in a box that is imperfect (may have creases, marks, or small tears not shown in pi...
Quantity
Last items in stock

Condition: New/Imperfect Box

Hallmark 2023 Ornament - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

Note: This ornament is New and in perfect condition, but in a box that is imperfect (may have creases, marks, or small tears not shown in pictures ).

Serenade friends and family by playing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" with this whimsical Christmas tree ornament. There's no doubt this happy hippo will be the star of the show, as it dons festive Christmas pajamas and a Santa hat. Press the button to hear part of the 1953 holiday classic performed by Gayla Peevey (battery-operated).
Key Features: Press the button on the Magic Sound ornament to hear music from "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" performed by Gayla Peevey.
Additional Details: Artist crafted by Matt Johnson and Jim Kemme. Plastic Christmas tree ornament.
Includes: One 2023 Keepsake Ornament in gift box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Requires two (2) LR44 replaceable batteries (included).
Size Approx.: 2.79 x 3.46 x 1.91
Hallmark
763795810802-b
1 Item
2023-07-24
Used

You might also like