World of Watersports 18-1070 Dash Board Inflatable is constructed of military grade drop stitch material that is actually stiffer than plywood when inflated to 12-15 PSI. The Dash Board's round shape allow for easy 360's and maneuverability. It is so stable, you can even use it as a Yoga exercise platform or stable island deck float!
Includes a tow hook to connect the rope to the Dash Board via the ski handle for use as a towable. As a towable; the rider can steer back and forth across the wake.
Everyone is guaranteed to get up on the 5' Dash Board... you can put the handle in the ski handle hook, sit, stand or kneel, and away you go! The riding possibilities are endless. It's a great way to introduce people to riding behind the boat without the learning curve associated with waterskiing or wakeboarding.
The Dash Board is equipped with machined EVA traction pads for a secure and non-slip feel for the feet. Dual handles allow easy boarding and steering of the Dash Board when the tow rope handle is in the handle hook.
• 5 FT Diameter (60") x 6" thick drop stitch construction
• 1-2 person towable - maximum capacity is 500 lbs.
• Made from military grade drop stitch material
• Extremely Durable - No need to worry about dings or nicks
• High-pressure lock valve system inflates up to 12-15 PSI for ultimate stability and ridigity
• EZ starting handle hanger grips your ski rope handle for hands-free starting and riding
• Ride laying, sitting or standing while going from wake to wake
• Built in boarding and riding handles
• Soft grip EVA deck pad for non-slip comfort riding
• Use as a Yoga exercise platform or stable island deck float
• Includes high-pressure pump w/ pressure gauge
• Inflates in 5 minutes