The North Range Chelonii 6-Person Tent offers a great solution for family-style camping and can easily accommodate all your camping gear. It features a spacious 90-square foot interior, but it's still incredibly lightweight at 13 pounds, 10 ounces. The Chelonii is just as comfortable on the trails as it is at a family campsite. Quick setup and take-down are just a few of the convenient highlights of this versatile tent.
Roomy Outdoor Comfort
The water-resistant front entry door is large enough for adults to comfortably enter. The vestibule offers standing room as well as space for gear storage. Mesh interior pockets offer ample organization options. while large rollback windows add flexibility.
Reflective guy out lines make visibility a priority even in the dark, while stainless steel "J" stakes offer sturdy dependability. 7000 series aluminum alloy poles also add lightweight strength. The tent also comes with fly, footprint and ripstop storage sack for all components. The Chelonii is a great option for all your outdoor family adventures.
• Reflective guy out lines
• Stainless steel "J" stakes
• Assembled Dimensions: 118.0"L x 110.0"W x 76.0"H
• Floor Area: 90.0'
• Peak Height: 6' 4"
• Weight: 13 lbs. 10 oz.
• 7000 series aluminum alloy poles
• Tent also comes with fly, and ripstop storage sack for all components
• Large water-resistant front entry door and standing room vestibule to store gear
• Convenient setup is great for family camping or more advanced backpack camping
• Interior mesh pockets for organization
• Bathtub floor construction
• Large roll back windows